how we work with you
Our structured development process ensures that you get the web site structure, features and services you and your customers or members needs
We develop web sites, large and small, for our clients: from small businesses and non-profits to large member organizations.
- We specialize in content management systems that give you the ability to easily update and manage your web site--no special software or skills required--effectively handing you the keys to control of your web site, without costly ongoing technical and design management. We offer content management solutions that are affordable to any business or organization.
- For clients with less-frequently updated web sites--or smaller budgets--we create simple, attractive html sites using cascading style sheets. For very little money, we can then provide updates as you need them.
- For clients who want us to handle all updates and management of the site, we provide reasonable rates on the regular writing, editing, design and content updating required of an active site.
Examples of content management driven sites:
- Philadelphia and Suburbs: Weavers Way Co-op, Big Picture Philadelphia, Won Institute for Graduate Studies, Breastfeeding Resource Center, William Jeanes Memorial Library, New Century Trust, Ted Fink: Storyteller, West Mt. Airy Neighbors, Essene Market, Swarthmore Food Cooperative, Cara Frank Acupuncture, Wendy Osterweil (artist), EndStart Consulting
- Nationally: The Organic Trade Association, How To Go Organic.Com, American Dance Therapy Association, Union Lawyers, Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Jersey, The Rural Coalition, Parkside Business & Community in Partnership (Camden), National Immigrant Farming Initiative
Examples of html web sites
- Common Market, Fresh From Zone 7, Josephine Viviani (artist), Giovanni Campbell (defense attorney), Science Interactives, The Napier Group (leadership consulting)